Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Learning by Twittering!

Here is my Twitter account in case you want to follow me: https://twitter.com/celiagon92

I have been twittering for one week some concepts and ideas I know and I have learned about CLIL methodological approach. As you might know, CLIL means Content and Language Integrated Learning. This approach to teach both content and language simultaneously is being used in bilingual education nowadays because of its efficacy. 
If you´re interested, you can find more information about CLIL reading my TL at Twitter!
Besides, I consider Twitter to be a perfect and useful tool full of posibilities to learn from other teachers, share resources and information, learn about different kinds of topics and being up to date with the latest news about education. This is way I encourage you to create your own Twitter account and be connected to this amazing world that education is!


No comments:

Post a Comment